The Height of Fashion, Under $300

Ah, shoes. My first love, my longest love. There’s nothing like putting on a pair of seriously sexy heels. You walk different, you feel different; you look taller and thinner. It’s no wonder that so many women myself included worship at the temple of towering stiletto where flats are often considered sacrilegious. Both Report and Dolce Vita have come out with some seriously smoldering styles that I am happy to uh…report on. Talk about show stopping! The best thing about these beauties is that they will take you right into fall. Today's post is brought to you by our lovely affiliate, 80’s purple.com. Click here to visit 80's Purple dot com.

One: Dolce Vita-Viola buckled pumps-$264 Two: Report Signature-Mott Black Boots-$213 Three: Report Signature Shoes-Downey patent leather booties-$170 Four: Report Footwear-Tocai Nude Platform Sandals-$215 Five: Dolce Vita-Cher black suede sandals-$152 Six: Report Footwear-Randolph tumbled leather sandals-$168

Note: I am having an issue with 80s purple deep links right now so unfortunately this collage isn’t shop-able. I worked on this before I went to Toronto (in MAY) and it has just been sitting and rotting with the rest of my unpublished file graveyard.

2 notes

  1. geneivie // August 3, 2009 at 3:56 AM  

    love these all, so hot

  2. Anonymous // August 3, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

    Love the shoes!!

    http://www.pantyfairy.com

:)